Roatan All Inclusive Private Island Beach Break Day Pass Excursion
Escape the crowds at Roatan Beaches on this exclusive private Island All Inclusive Beach Break Day Pass with Shore Snorkeling!
Exclusive Private Island Beach Break in Roatan, Best Beach with Shore Snorkeling
This Roatan All Inclusive Private Island Beach Break Day Pass Excursion is available for cruise ship passengers arriving at Port of Roatan, Coxen Hole and Mahogany Bay.
Join this exclusive Private Island Beach Break and Shore Snorkel Cruise Excursion in Roatan, visiting Little French Key.
You will be picked up at your Roatan cruise terminal for a short ride to the water taxi taking you to the private island for a relaxing day on the private island, far away of the crowded beaches of Roatan, Honduras.
Included are a couple of drinks and a delicious lunch as well as snorkeling equipment and available at extra costs are Jet Skis, Parasailing, Kayaking, Banana Boat Rides and much more.
A true paradise style beach for complete relaxation and enjoyment, indulgence like not many get to experience in Roatan, Honduras!
Where we meet
For this Roatan All Inclusive Private Island Beach Break Day Pass Excursion we meet right at your cruise terminal, all necessary details will be printed on your Electronic Ticket.
What is included?
- Round trip transportation from your Roatan cruise terminal
- Boat ride to the island
- Lunch (marinated breast chicken kabobs, rice and beans, yucca chips, salsa and fresh salad)
- Miniture animal park with monkeys and birds
- Beach chair
- Snorkel gear
- Use of kayaks
- Use of water chairs
- Water trampoline
- 2 drinks of your choice
- All taxes and fees
- Please bring along sun block, swim suit, towel, change of clothes, camera, cash for souvenirs, consumption, tips, etc.
Q. How much time is spent at the beach on this Roatan All Inclusive Private Island Beach Break Day Pass Excursion?
A. The time spent at the private island in Roatan is about 4 hours.
Excursion Cancellation Policy
For the Roatan All Inclusive Private Island Beach Break Day Pass Excursion, we issue full refund if:
- Cancelled with minimum 2 days prior notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your ship gets into port late and you cannot make it in time to the meeting location.
- Your ship misses the port.
- Weather conditions or equipment failure prevents the operator of delivering the excursion.
- A medical problem prevents you from save participation in the excursion.
Cancellations that do not comply with the above may not be subject to refund.
|Departure Time (?) :
Excursion departure times are scheduled to depart according to your cruise ship arrival and departure time
|Per Participant: ||Per Person
MED SAVINGS when buying 2 or more different Excursions!
||$ 2.00 OFF each!